Storm Seeking Interns for the 2018 Season
The Sioux Falls Storm is seeking passionate and motivated team players to join their internship program. The program is designed to give top candidates real-life experience in the sports industry, in addition to providing educational and networking opportunities and career advancement opportunities. Interns must commit to internship season dates, December-July and are expected to work Storm home games.
The Storm offers internships in the following areas:
- Sports Broadcasting/Video Board Productions
- Graphic Design
- Game Day/Events
- Equipment/Player Personnel
- Candidates must attend Storm home games (7 regular season plus playoffs).
- The ability to work flexible hours to include nights and weekends is required.
- Candidates must be innovative, independent, energetic, and organized while possessing excellent communication skills.
- A background/major in sports is not required, but is a plus!
- Email cover letter, resumes and references to email@example.com
- All applications must be received by Friday, December 29th, 2017