'HAND-OFF TO KIDS' COMMUNITY PROGRAM
Special Thanks to Sioux Falls Specialty Hospital and Orthopedic Institute as 'Presenting Sponsors' in helping the Sioux Falls Storm launch an exciting new community program committed to enriching the lives of children.
The 'Hand-Off To Kids' program achieves this goal by distributing sponsored individual game tickets to non-profit youth groups that care for disadvantaged children and disabilities, young families with limited means, kids charities, area elementary & middle schools for student rewards, and public libraries to help promote leisure reading for kids.
Here is a sampling below of just some of the youth-related charities that will benefit from sponsorship contributions made to the 'Hand-Off To Kids' Community Program by area businesses:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Boys & Girls Club of the Sioux Empire
- Children's Care Hospital & School
- Children's Home Society
- Children's Inn
- Kids Against Hunger
- Kids Helping Kids Fight Cancer (L3 Foundation)
- McCrossan Boys Ranch
- Sioux Falls Area CASA Program
- Special Olympics South Dakota
- The Teddy Bear Den
- Youth Enrichment Services
Photo Credit: TSlat Photography
If you represent a youth charity and or cause that fits the program mission and goals, please complete the special game ticket request form LINKED below. Please be sure to check the Sioux Falls Storm Schedule Page on this website before submitting your request.
When form is complete, please scan & email to Allison Norgaard, Sioux Falls Storm Ticket Director c/o firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All 'Hand-Off To Kids' game ticket requests must be submitted online through the Storm website LINK provided. No exceptions. Phone, U.S. mail delivery, fax or office walk-in requests not accepted.
- The online donation form (see LINK on this page) must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered and must be submitted at least two (2) weeks in advance of your chosen game date.
- Your organization/cause is eligible to receive only one (1) donation during the regular season home schedule.
- By submitting an online request, it does not guarantee your donation will be fulfilled. No follow-up phone calls accepted. If your request is approved, a Storm staff member will communicate with you by e-mail in advance of your event date to inform you on how to secure your game tickets.
- Game ticket donations are based on seating availability provided by participating sponsors.
PROGRAM SPONSOR INFO
Businesses wishing to support and sponsor the Storm's 'Hand-Off To Kids' program may do so by contacting Jim Loria, Director of Corporate Sales c/o email@example.com or by calling 605.610.5902. The Storm do provide several marketing benefits for participating sponsors.