The Sioux Falls Storm is asked to support several hundred worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. The organization makes every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. However, due to the large number of donation letters that the Storm receives on a monthly basis, the club is simply unable to accommodate every request. In order for your organization to be considered for a Storm donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- All Storm donation requests must be submitted online. No exceptions. Written, phone or office walk-in requests not accepted.
- The online donation form (see LINK below) must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- The online request must contain the date of the event, the contact person's name, cell/day phone, e-mail address and street address (P.O. address not accepted), a description of the fundraising event including the expected number of attendees and a statement of how the proceeds will be used/distributed.
- Charitable donation requests that are in direct conflict with corporate sponsors that are considered "exclusive" with the Storm Football Club, will not be honored.
- The beneficiary organization and or individual group that receives the charitable funding must be located in the state of South Dakota or states of Iowa and Minnesota that are within 50 miles of the South Dakota state line.
- Your organization/cause is eligible to receive only one donation in a calendar year.
- All online requests must be received at least two (2) weeks in advance of the event date or when your organization needs the donated item.
- The Storm does not accept fan-provided merchandise for the purpose of autographing. Items sent to the Storm will not be returned to the sender.
- The Storm does not provide ticket donations after the conclusion of the regular season (June) and or before the start of the regular season (February). All ticket related donations are made in the form of an Individual Game and not a complete season.
Please keep in mind that by submitting this online request, it does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation. No phone calls accepted or follow-up calls. If your charitable donation request is approved, only then will a Storm staff member communicate with you (by e-mail only) in advance of your event date.
Thank you for considering the Sioux Falls Storm Football Club as a contributor to your charitable cause.
CLICK HERE to access the Sioux Falls Storm Donation Request Form.