College: North Carolina State University
Hometown: Dublin, GA
Years Pro: 3
Professional (2014-present): Rashard spent time with the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League (NFL). He also had a stint with the B.C Lions of the Canadian Football League (CFL). Smith signed with the Sioux Falls Storm of the Indoor Football League (IFL) for the 2017 season.
• Rashard is a two-time Defensive Player-of-the-Week for the Storm.
• He was named to the All-IFL First-Team Defense roster in 2016 and 2017.
Senior (North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, 2013): Rashard started at the "Z" wide receiver spot.
Junior (North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, 2012): Rashard ranked sixth in the ACC with a 9.3 yard punt return average and his 294 punt return yards is sixth-highest mark in school history.
Sophomore (North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, 2011): Rashard mainly played at the boundary corner in 2011, where he started three games and played in all 13.
Freshman (North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, 2009-10): Rashard true freshman moved into the starting lineup in just his second collegiate game. Smith redshirted for the 2010 season after suffering a knee injury midway through his freshman campaign.
High School (Dublin High School): Rashard tallied 30 career interceptions. He also served as quarterback, passing for 1,300 yards and rushed for 997 in 2008. Smith returned two punts and one kickoff for touchdowns as a senior.
• Rashard was named to the Atlanta Journal Constitution's Georgia Top 150.
• Smith was named the Georgia Class AA Defensive Player of the Year in 2008 and 2007 as voted by the media.
• He was named Georgia Class AA Offensive Player of the Year in 2008 as voted by the coaches.
• Rashard was a Class AA First-Team All-State selection as a junior and senior.
• He was named to Prep Star's All-Southeast Region class of 2009.
Personal: Majored in sports management and accounting.