College: Fresno State University
Birthday: February 5, 1991
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Years Pro: 3
Professional (2015-present): Rouse was not drafted in the 2013 National Football League (NFL) Draft but signed as a free agent with the Cleveland Browns. He was released on May 21, 2013. Rouse signed with the Edmonton Eskimos of the Arena Football League (AFL) on October 2, 2013. In 2015, Rouse signed with the Nebraska Danger of the Indoor Football League (IFL). On April 8, 2015, Rouse signed with the Iowa Barnstormers of the IFL. On September 11, 2015, Rouse re-signed with the Barnstormers for the 2015 season. Robbie signed with the Sioux Falls Storm of the IFL for the 2017 season.
Senior (Fresno State, Fresno, CA, 2012): Robbie is Fresno State’s All-Time leading rusher with 4,647 career yards. Rousestarted all 13 games where he tied the Mountain West record during the regular season with nine 100-yard rushing games on the year, which is the second-most in school history. He was third in the conference in rushing and 16th nationally with 114.6 yards per game. His 63 receptions tied for the fourth-most in the conference. Rouse was second in the Mountain West in all-purpose yardage with 1,925 and he ranked 18th nationally with 148.1 all-purpose yards per game.
• He was named the Mountain West Co-Offensive Player of the Week.
• Robbie was named the MW Offensive Player of the Week and the MAACO Bowl Las Vegas MW Offensive Player of the Week.
• Rouse wan an First-Team All-Mountain West selection.
Junior (Fresno State, Fresno, CA, 2011): Robbie led the league and ranked seventh nationally in total rushing yards with 1,549. His rushing total was the third highest in a season in program history. Rouse set a new Fresno State record with 329 rushing attempts, as he had 20 or more carries in 12-of-13 games on the year. He had eight 100-yard rushing games, which ties for the second most in a season in program history.
• Rouse was named an First-Team All-WAC selection.
• Robbie was named to Phil Steele’s 2011 All-WAC First Team.
• He was named the team’s MVP, voted on by the players.
Sophomore (Fresno State, Fresno, CA, 2010): Robbie became the first Bulldog true sophomore to rush for more than 1,000 yards in a season. He rushed for 1,129 yards and eight touchdowns in just 11 games. Rouse set a Bulldog record with 43 carries against LA Tech, a game in which he rushed for 286 yards, the second-most in school history.
• He was named the National Back of the Week.
Freshman (Fresno State, Fresno, CA, 2009): Robbie ran for four touchdowns and 479 yards, the second most on the team and averaged 5.8 yards per carry and 36.8 yards per game.
High School: He finished ninth in California in rushing with 2,390 yards and scored 39 touchdowns as a senior where he averaged 12.92 yards per carry. Robbie ranked eighth in California with 199.2 yards per game and led his team to an 11-1 record.
• He was named his team’s Offensive Player of the year as a junior.
• The San Diego Union Tribune selected Rouse to the All-San Diego Section First Team running back team in 2007.
• He was named the Central League Offensive Player of the Year and Second Team All-State as a senior.
Personal: Robbie is one of three children of Linda McCloud. He majored in recreation administration and leisure services management.