College: Florida Atlantic University
Birthday: June 25, 1990
Hometown: Opa Locka, FL
Years Pro: 2
Professional (2014-present): Cory played for the Cleveland Gladiators of the Arena Football League (AFL) during the 2014 season. Henry sighed with the Sioux Falls Storm during the 2017 season.
Senior (FAU, Boca Raton, FL, 2013): Cory saw action in every game as a starter. Henry recorded 27 tackles on the year, 21 of which were solo. He ended his career as FAU's all-time sack leader and ranked No. 3 in Conference USA.
• Cory earned First Team Conference USA All-Conference.
• He was named Most Outstanding Player for the 2013 Shula Bowl.
• Henry participated in the 2014 Medal of Honor Bowl.
Junior (FAU, Boca Raton, FL, 2012): Cory saw action in every game as a regular starter.
Sophomore (FAU, Boca Raton, FL, 2011): Henry began the spring by moving from defensive end to outside linebacker. He saw action in 10 games, including starting the first eight games before he was sidelined with an ankle injury. Cory recorded 39 tackles on the year including 27 solo. He was rewarded with six quarterback hurries on the year and is the team's leading returner in that category.
Freshman (Florida Atlantic University (FAU), Boca Raton, FL, 2010): Cory joined the team in January, where he participated in conditioning drills as well as spring drills. He recorded a sack in five of the 12 games played and led the Owls with five sacks, 25% of the team's total sacks. His eight tackles for a loss placed the freshman in a tie for No. 16 among Sun Belt Conference member, the only freshman to earn a spot on the list.
• Henry was tied for eighth, among SBC schools, in sacks and the only freshman on the SBC's Top-10 Sack List.
• He earned a fourth team spot on Phil Steele's All-Freshman Team and was just one of two SBC players to make Steele's list and the only defensive player.
High School: Cory recorded 60 tackles, including 14 sacks as a senior. He was also credited with five forced fumbles and two fumbles recovered, one for a touchdown.
• Henry earned First-Team All-State and First-Team All-County.
• He played in the Dade vs. Broward All-Star Game and in the North vs. the South All-Star Game.
• Cory was named the 2008-09 Florida Defensive Player-of-the-Year by the South Florida Touchdown Club for 4A, 5A, 6A.
Personal: Cory is the son of Melissa Phillips. He majored in Computer Science.