College: Southern University
Birthday: July 21, 1981
Hometown: New Orleans, LA
Years Pro: 10
Professional (2005-present): Myniya's 2005 and 2007 season were spent with the NFL's New York Giant's practice squad. He also played for the Utah Blaze of the Indoor Football League (IFL) in 2007-08, catching four passes for 36 yards and a touchdown. Smith transferred to the Billings Outlaws of the IFL for 2009-10. He has been a veteran player for the Storm since 2011, as a trade from the Outlaws. He continues to play a major role on the offensive line. Since 2013, he's also played with the Spokane Shock of the Arena Football League (AFL).
• Myninya is a five-time All-IFL First Team selection.
• In 2013, he was ranked number four on the IFL's Top 10 Players List.
Freshman-Senior (Southern University, Baton Rouge, LA): Throughout his college career, Smith accumulated 38 starts, 227 pancakes and four sacks allowed. Smith helped lead Southern University to the 2004 Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC) Title and Black College National Game championships.
• Myniya was named to the 2004 Louisiana Sports Writers Association All-Louisiana Football Team.
• The I-AA.org selected him as a Preseason All-American First Team and Preseason All-SWAC.
• He was a two-time First Team All-SWAC and Sheridan Broadcasting Network First Team All-American selections.
• Smith also earned HBCU All-Star and First Team All-Louisiana honors.
• In 2003, Myniya was honored with Second Team Sports Network All-America and Second Team Associated Press (AP) All-America.
High School (West Jefferson): During his tenure, he led his team to two District 8(5a) Championships.
Smith earned All-District and All-Metro Offensive Tackle honors.
Personal: Myniya earned a bachelor of science degree in Therapeutic Recreation.