College: North Carolina State University
Hometown: Dublin, GA
Years Pro: 4
Professional (2014-present): Rashard spent time with the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League (NFL). He also had a stint with the B.C Lions of the Canadian Football League (CFL). Smith signed with the Sioux Falls Storm of the Indoor Football League (IFL) for the 2017 season.
Senior (North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, 2013): Rashard started at the "Z" wide receiver spot.
Junior (North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, 2012): Rashard ranked sixth in the ACC with a 9.3 yard punt return average and his 294 punt return yards is sixth-highest mark in school history.
Sophomore (North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, 2011): Rashard mainly played at the boundary corner in 2011, where he started three games and played in all 13.
Freshman (North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, 2009-10): Rashard true freshman moved into the starting lineup in just his second collegiate game. Smith redshirted for the 2010 season after suffering a knee injury midway through his freshman campaign.
High School (Dublin High School): Rashard tallied 30 career interceptions. He also served as quarterback, passing for 1,300 yards and rushed for 997 in 2008. Smith returned two punts and one kickoff for touchdowns as a senior.
• Rashard was named to the Atlanta Journal Constitution's Georgia Top 150.
• Smith was named the Georgia Class AA Defensive Player of the Year in 2008 and 2007 as voted by the media.
• He was named Georgia Class AA Offensive Player of the Year in 2008 as voted by the coaches.
• Rashard was a Class AA First-Team All-State selection as a junior and senior.
• He was named to Prep Star's All-Southeast Region class of 2009.
Personal: Majored in sports management and accounting.